Google Docs Remove Text Background Color ,but how to do it ? Let’s find out .
Are you tired of dealing with text background colors in your Google Docs? Well, fret no more! In this blog post, we will explore the wonderful feature that Google Docs offers – the ability to remove text background color.
Whether you’re working on a school project or collaborating on a professional document, having control over the appearance of your text is essential.
With just a few simple steps, you can easily remove any unwanted background colors and make your documents visually appealing and easy to read. So let’s dive in and discover how to master this handy tool in Google Docs!
Google Docs Remove Text Background Color : Step by Step Guide
Google Docs Remove Text Background Color
Step 1 : Open Google docs
The first step is to open your Google Docs document and select the text that has the background color you want to remove.
Step 2: Choose the text
- Prior to continuing, it is essential to have a brief discussion regarding the various styles used for text backgrounds in Google Docs.
- It is imperative to recognize that there are two distinct styles, and it is crucial to determine which style you are encountering before proceeding.
- If you observe text with a gray or any other colored background, as depicted in the image provided, then you are working with the first type and should adhere to the instructions outlined in this guide.
To remove or modify the background color, you can easily do so by taking the following steps. Start by selecting the text that contains the background.
This can be done by using your mouse to highlight the text or by holding down the shift key and using the arrow keys to select the text.
Step 3: Go to “Highlight color” tool from the toolbar
After choosing the text, locate the “Highlight color” tool on the toolbar. This tool can be found adjacent to the “Text color” tool.
Step 4: Under Highlight Color ,Click on “None”
Upon selecting the “Highlight color” tool, a drop-down menu will appear, offering a range of colors for customization. This feature is advantageous as it enables the personalization of text according to one’s preferences.
In addition to selecting a color, it is possible to adjust the opacity, enhancing the visibility or blending of the text with the webpage.
To eliminate the text’s background color, the “None” option can be chosen from the menu, resulting in improved readability
- Alternatively, if the desire is to retain the background but reduce its prominence, opting for a color similar to the page’s background can achieve that effect.
- For example, if the page background is black, selecting the black color from the menu will ensure both the text background and page background appear identical, effectively removing the background.
- Moreover, the addition of a personal color to the menu allows for text that aligns with the document’s style.
- To accomplish this, simply click on the “+” symbol beneath the “CUSTOM” title, select the desired custom color, and click “OK”.
Google Docs Remove Text Background Color (Conclusion)
In conclusion, Google Docs’ ability to remove text background color is a valuable feature that can enhance the readability and professionalism of your documents.
By following these simple steps, you can easily eliminate any distracting or unwanted background colors from your text.
Whether you’re working on an important report, creating eye-catching presentations, or collaborating with others on shared documents, this tool will undoubtedly prove to be a game-changer.
We hope this tutorial on Google Docs Remove Text Background Color.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How to Get Rid of Text Background Color in Google Docs?
To remove the background color from text in Google Docs, follow these steps:
1.First, choose the text that has the colored background.
2.Then, locate the “Highlight color” tool in the toolbar and click on it.
3.From the drop-down menu that appears, select the option “None.”
By following these steps, you will successfully eliminate the background color from the selected text in Google Docs.
How to Remove Highlights or Background Color From Pasted Text in Google Docs?
Choose the text > Opt for a highlight color > Choose “None”
Also Read :