In this tutorial, you will learn How to Insert Circle in Google Docs.
Are you tired of using basic shapes in your Google Docs documents? Do you want to add a touch of creativity and visual appeal to your work?
Look no further! In this blog post, we will show you how to insert circles into your Google Docs. While Google Docs offers various shapes for users to choose from, the circle is not included by default.
However, with a few simple tricks, you can easily incorporate circles into your documents and make them stand out. Whether you’re designing a flyer or creating an eye-catching infographic, this guide will equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to enhance your documents in Google Docs.
Get ready to take your creativity up a notch as we dive into the world of inserting circles in Google Docs!
How to Insert Circle in Google Docs: Step-by-Step Guide
- Open Google docs
- Accessing the Drawing Tool
- Creating the Circle
- Inserting the Circle
- Customizing the Circle
- Placing the Circle in Your Document
How to Insert Circle in Google Docs
Here’s How How to Insert Circle in Google Docs
Step 1: Open Google docs
Open your Google Docs where you need to insert a Circle
Step 2: Accessing the Drawing Tool
- To begin, open your Google Docs document and navigate to the point where you want to insert the circle.
- Next, click on the “Insert” tab in the menu bar, and then select “Drawing->New” from the drop-down menu.
- This will open the Google Docs drawing tool.
Step 3: Creating the Circle
- Once the drawing tool is open, you will see a toolbar at the top of the window with various drawing options.
- To create a circle, click on the “Shape” icon, which looks like a square. A drop-down menu will appear, and from there, select the “Oval” shape.
Shape > Shapes > Oval
Step 4: Inserting the Circle
- After selecting the circle shape, your cursor will turn into a crosshair. Click and drag on the canvas to draw your circle.
- You can adjust the size of the circle by dragging its corners or edges. To maintain a perfect circle, hold down the “Shift” key while dragging.
Step 5: Customizing the Circle
- If you want to customize the circle further, you can change its color, and outline, or add text. To do this, click on the circle to select it, and then use the options in the toolbar to make your desired changes.
- For example, you can change the fill color by clicking on the paint bucket icon, or add a border by clicking on the line icon.
Step 6: Placing the Circle in Your Document
- Once you are satisfied with the appearance of your circle, click on the “Save and Close” button at the top right corner of the drawing tool.
- The circle will now be inserted into your Google Docs document at the location you initially selected.
How to Insert Circle in Google Docs(Conclusion)
Inserting a circle in Google Docs is a simple process that can be done using the built-in drawing tool.
By following the steps outlined in this article, you can easily add circles or other shapes to enhance your documents. Experiment with different customization options to make your circles truly stand out.
Start incorporating circles into your Google Docs today and make your documents more visually appealing!
We hope this tutorial on How to Insert Circle in Google Docs was useful.
Also Read :