In this tutorial, you will learn How to Select Multiple Images in Google Docs.
If you’re working on a document in Google Docs that contains multiple images, you may find yourself needing to select more than one image at a time.
This can be tricky if you’re not familiar with the process, but it’s actually quite simple once you know how to do it.
In this article, we’ll walk you through the steps to select multiple images in Google Docs.
How to Select Multiple Images in Google Docs
Enclosed are the steps to Select Multiple Images in Google Docs
#How to Select Multiple Images in Google Docs
Step 1: Open Google docs
Open your Google Docs where you need to select multiple images.
Step 2: Navigate to Insert menu > Drawing > New
- In order to insert images in Google Docs is to click on the “Insert” option from the top menu, then select “Drawing”, followed by “New”.
- This technique allows for a wider range of choices, including the ability to select and group multiple images.
Step 3: Choose the “Image” icon in the toolbar
- Once you click on Insert menu > Drawing > New you will be presented with a drawing Canvas
- First, we need to insert the images on the drawing Canvas after which we will insert them into our Google docs.
- Click the “Image” icon in the toolbar to insert an image, and then move on to the next step.
Step 4: Upload the Selected images
To add your pictures, just drag and drop them into the assigned pop-up window. If you possess several images to include, you will have to repeat this action until all of them have been uploaded.
- You can also add images directly from your Google Drive, insert them via a URL, or search for free stock images as an alternative method.
- After adding all the required images, move on to the next step.
Step 5: Press & Hold the “Ctrl” key then choose the images
- By pressing and holding the “Ctrl” key on your keyboard and clicking on the desired images, you can select multiple images in the drawing canvas.
- It is a useful function for users who want to move multiple images at once.
- Additionally, Google Docs offers a nifty feature that allows you to group selected images for easier movement within your document.
Step 6: Right-click then select “Group”
This step is optional
- To group selected images in the drawing canvas, right-click and choose the “Group” option. Another way to group them is by pressing Ctrl+Alt+G.
- Once the images are grouped, you can insert them into your document by clicking on “Save and close.”
After the insertion, you can easily position the images in your desired location within the document.
Select the image and click on the image menu located below it. Choose the “In front of text” option to freely move the image within your document.
This gives you the flexibility to position the image wherever you desire.
How to Select Multiple Images in Google Docs(Conclusion)
As you can see, selecting multiple images in Google Docs is a simple process that can save you a lot of time and frustration.
Whether you need to select a group of images that are next to each other, a range of images, or a combination of images, the steps above will help you get the job done quickly and easily.
We hope this tutorial on How to Select Multiple Images in Google Docs was helpful.
Also Read :