In this tutorial, you will get a step by step guide on How to Clear Contents in Google Sheets
Clear Contents in Google Sheets(Clear cells in Google Sheets)
To clear contents in Google Sheets. Select the cells or a range with content, then click on the Edit menu and select “Delete” from the drop-down and then Click on Values.Edit->Delete->Values
Let’s go through the steps in detail.
How To Clear Contents In Google Sheets: Step by Step Guide
Enclosed are the steps to Clear Contents In Google Sheets(Clear data in Google Sheets)
How to Clear Formatting from Cells
Enclosed are the steps to clear Formatting from Cells
Step 1: Choose the cells where you need to clear the formatting
Step 2: Click on the Format menu and Select “Clear Formatting” from the drop-down options
Step 3: The Formatting will be cleared from the Selected cells.
How to Clear Content From Cells
To clear content from a cell or range, first, select the cell where you need to clear the contents and then press the delete or backspace key on your Keyboard.
Alternatively, you can also use the Menu bar options.
Enclosed are the steps to clear contents using the Main menu bar options.
- Select the cells where you need to clear the contents
- Click on the Edit menu on the Main menu bar
- From the drop-down options,Select Delete
- Under Delete , Select “Values“
How do you delete mass rows in Google Sheets?
1. To delete Mass rows in Google Sheet follow the below steps.
2. Open your Google Spreadsheet where you need to delete the rows.
3.Click on the topmost row to delete
4. Now press and hold the Shift Key , Now Select the row from the bottom until which the row needs to be deleted.
5.Now Right-click on the Selected row and Select the delete option from the available options.
How to Clear Contents in Google Sheets(Summary)
In the preceding steps we have provided a step by step guide on How to clear contents in Google Sheets.
We hope this tutorial on How to Clear Contents in Google Sheets was useful.
Related articles :