In this tutorial, we will learn How to Convert a Google Sheet to CSV file
You can easily download a Google Spreadsheet with the in-built download feature in Google Sheet in various file formats.
To convert a Google Sheet to CSV file, follow the below steps:
- Open the Google Spreadsheet
- Click on the File Menu on the Main Menu Bar
- From the drop-down Select Download
- Under Download Select the format as “Comma-separated values”
How to Convert a Google Sheet to CSV file: Step by Step Guide
In order to convert/export a Google Sheet to a CSV file, you need to download the currently active tab on your Google Spreadsheet in the comma-separated valued format.csv
Enclosed are the steps to Convert/export a Google Sheet to a CSV file
Step 1: Open the Google Spreadsheet
Open the Google Spreadsheet which you want to export/convert to a CSV file. Select the tab on your Google Spreadsheet with data that you want to export as a CSV file.
Step 2: Click on the File Menu on the Main Menu Bar
Navigate to the File menu on the main menu bar at the top of your Google spreadsheet.
Step 3: From the drop-down select “Download”.
- Once you click on the File menu, you will get various options in the drop-down.
- From the available options select “Download “
Step 4: Under Download Select the format as “Comma-separated values”
- From the available options under Download Choose “Comma-separated value”.csv.
- This will download the select data in CSV file format
We hope this tutorial on How to Convert a Google Sheet to CSV file was helpful
Related articles :