In this tutorial, we will learn How to Add Slide Numbers in Google Slides.
Using Slide numbers in your Google Slides is a good way to specify a topic and track a slide. It will you and your audience to track your presentation topics.
To add slide numbers in Google Slides, Go to the Insert menu and select “Slide Numbers” from the Drop-down. Now on the Slide Numbers screen, Check the “On” option and click on Apply.
Let’s go through the above steps in detail.
How to Add Slide Numbers in Google Slides: Step by Step Guide
Here are the steps to Add Slide Numbers in Google Slides.
Step 1: Open your Google Slides presentation.
Step 2: Click on the “Insert” menu on the Main menu bar
Step 3: Under the “Insert” menu drop-down Select “Slide numbers“
Step 4: Check the “On” button to enable the Slide numbers.
- Once you click on slide numbers under Insert, the Slide numbers screen will pop up.
- On the Slide numbers screen, ensure to check the “on” button to enable the slide numbers.
- If you don’t want to Slide a number on your Title tile, Check the option “Skip title slides“
Step 5: Apply the selected changes.
To apply the changes, click on the apply button which will apply the changes to the entire presentation ( all the slides).To choose multiple slides, press the control key CTRL or Shift Key while selecting the slides.
How to Edit Slide numbers in Google Slides
Enclosed are the steps to Edit Slide number in Google Slides
Step 1 :Open Google Slides and start the presenation with Slide numbers.
Step 2 : Edit Slide numbers
To Edit a slide number one by one you can select a slide ,click on the number which brings a text box and edit the number.
- To edit all the Slide numbers simultaneously ,Go to “Slide Menu” on the main menu bar and Select “Edit Theme” from the drop-down (Slide->Edit Theme )
Step 3: Choose the Parent theme (first slide ) and click on the text box with hash #.
The text box indicated by hash sign is situated at the bottom right corner of your Parent Slide.
Step 4 : Adjust the Text box settings
- Adjust the postion of the text box ,fill,font ,style etc.To exit the Master theme ,click on the ‘X’ button on the top right corner of Master Theme.
- Once you close the Master Slide ,all the changes will be applied to all the slides .
We hope this articles on How to Add Slide Numbers in Google Slides was helpful.
Related articles :