In this tutorial, we will learn how to insert picture in google docs.
You can insert picture in Google docs by navigating to Insert->Image->Selecting a source location(from local computer etc) and then finding and selecting the image.
To Insert a picture in Google docs (To upload an image in Google docs)
- Position the cursor on your Google docs where you need to insert the picture.
- Now Click on Insert > Image > Upload from computer.
- Choose the image from the local computer and click on Open.
- You can also choose another source such as DRIVE, Google Photos, URL,Camera, or use the “Search the web” option.
Let’s go through the above steps in detail.
How to insert picture in Google Docs: Step by Step Guide
Enclosed are the steps to insert picture in Google docs :
Step 1: Open Google docs
Step 2: Position the cursor on your Google docs where you need to insert the picture.
Step 3: Click on the insert menu on the Main menu bar and from the drop-down Select Image.
Step 4: Now Under the image select the source from where you need to upload the image.
You have various options to upload the image such as “Upload from Computer”,” Search the web”,” Drive”,” Photos”,” By URL” or “Camera
How to insert an image using other image upload options
Google doc provides various other options to insert and upload the image using different sources. For example, you can search an image on the web. Upload the image from your Google drive or insert the image using Google Photos, URL, or Camera.
#Using Search the Web
Once you click on the “Search the web” option, a new pop-up will appear on the right side of your google doc with the image search option.
- Click on the Drive option to choose and upload the image from your Google drive.
- A Google drive search window will appear on the right-hand side.
- Find the image and select the image.
- Now Click on the “Insert” option at the bottom
#Using Photos ( Google Photos)
- Click on the Photos option to upload the image from Google Photos.
- A Google Photos search window will appear on the right-hand side.
Find the image and select the image.
Now Click on the “Insert” option at the bottom
- When you click on the Url option, A new window with the insert image URL option will pop up.
- Paste the image URL in the provided area and then click on the Insert button
Use the camera option to upload pictures using your laptop or desktop cam.
How to insert picture in Google Docs ( Summary )
Using the preceding steps you can insert pictures in Google docs from your local computer or other various provided options.
We hope this tutorial on How to insert picture in Google Docs was helpful.
Related articles :
How to Make a Table Smaller in Google docs ( Quick & Easy Guide )
How to Remove Borders in Google docs ( Quick & Easy Guide)
How to Make 1 inch margins on Google Docs ( Easy Guide to change margins )