In this guide, we will discuss the error Your Organization’s data cannot be pasted here and how to fix it.
Here are the steps to fix the error Your Organization’s data cannot be pasted here
- Try to Modify Intune app protection policy
- Create a new Office document in case of Excel
- Try updating MS Office Suite Manually
You will get the error Your organization’s data cannot be pasted here if you try to copy and paste the data from a corporate environment for example an office laptop /desktop which has corporate restriction policies.
Your organization’s data cannot be pasted here : [Soluton/Fix ]
Enclosed are the solutions which you can try to fix the error Your organization’s data cannot be pasted here
#Try to Modify Intune app protection policy
- If the option Restrict, cut and paste between other apps policy is restricted in Microsoft Intune Policy management, you won”t be able to copy and paste between apps. Copy and paste will only work for protected apps on your device.
- Microsoft Intune Policy management does provide the option to reconfigure the data protection settings to allow cut, copy and paste for specific apps to solve the error out the Your organization’s data cannot be pasted here.
To change the Microsoft Intune app protection settings follow the below steps:
- Log on to your Microsoft Intune account.
- Navigate and Select Client apps on the left-hand side of your Intune dashboard.
- Now go to app protection policies.
- Choose the create policy button to create a new policy or select an existing policy that you want to edit.
- In case of new policy creation provide the additional platform information from Settings > Data Protection > Data Transfer.
- Edit the Restrict cut, copy and paste between other apps policy as per your need under Data transfer.
- Now click on OK to save the changes.
You will now be able to cut, copy and paste between the desired apps on your device
#Create a new Office document in case of Excel
One of the workaround solutions in the case of Excel is to recreate the excel document. Follow the below steps:
- Start creating a new excel file.
- Now Choose a cell and perform some changes.
- Once done with the changes simply save the file on your OneDrive for Business.
Now open the New Microsoft excel spreadsheet from your OneDrive for Business and copy past the data.
#Try updating MS Office Suite Manually
One of the reasons for the error can be an outdated version of Office apps installed on your device. To be sure, just update the office on your Windows 10 or 11 System or the app on your Smartphone ( Android /iOS)
Your Organization’s data cannot be pasted here ( Summary)
Using the preceding steps you can solve the error Your Organization’s data cannot be pasted here. Try to apply the provided methods as per your case.
We hope this article on Your Organization’s data cannot be pasted here ,will help you to fix the error.
What is the Intune company portal?
Microsoft Intune is a subscription-based cloud service that allows businesses to control access to corporate apps, data, and resources. Using the app Company Portal, any employee of the company can securely access these resources.
What does your organization’s data cannot be pasted here mean?
Your organization’s data cannot be pasted here means that you were trying to copy and paste data from your oragnization which is restricted as per the implemented cut copy and paste policies between various applications
Related articles :