In this tutorial, we will learn How to insert two images in one cell Google Sheet
If you have multiple images which you want to upload in a cell on Google Sheet but don’t know how to do it. This article will guide you to upload multiple images to a cell on Google Sheets.
To insert two images in one cell you can use the imageKit addon.
Let’s go through the steps in detail.
How to insert two images in one cell Google Sheet: Step by Step Guide
To insert two images in one cell on Google Sheets we will use the add-on imagekit which can be installed from the Google Workspace marketplace.
Step 1: Install the ImageKit Addon
- To install the addon, click on the plus sign on the right-hand side of your Google Sheet as shown below
- It will open the Google Workspace Management Screen.
Type Imagekit in the Search area
- Once you find the ImageKit addon, click on it and you will get the screen with the install button.
- Click on the install button to start the installation. Provide the necessary permissions.
Step 2: Go to Extensions ->ImageKit.
- Select the Cell on Google Sheet where you need to upload multiple images(For example A1)
- Click on the Extensions menu on the Main menu bar.
- Under the Extensions menu, drop-down select the ImageKit extension
- Under Imagekit you will get the option to upload the image by URL, from the local computer or Google Drive.
In this example, we are uploading the multiple-image from the Local Computer
Step 3: Choose the Images and Upload them.
- Upload the required images by Clicking on “Select files from device”
- You can also drag the files to upload
- Now Click on Upload
Click on Continue.
- Required images will be inserted in the selected cell. You can expand and adjust the Cell to see enlarge the image.
Using the ImageKit addon you can upload multiples images in a matter of seconds. There are other scripts available that can be used along with the app script addon but we find this addon very easy to use.
We hope this tutorial on How to insert two images in one cell Google Sheet was helpful.