In this tutorial you will learn How to How to Make 4 Columns in Google docs
To Make 4 Columns in Google docs
- Open Google docs
- Go to Insert ->Table and Select 4*4 (4 rows and 4 Columns,you can incerease rows as per your requirement)
- Customize and Resize the Table
How to Make 4 Columns in Google docs : Step by Step Guide
Here’s How to Make 4 Columns in Google docs using the Table Insert option
Step 1 : Open Google docs
Open the Google docs where you need to create 4 Columns
Step 2 : Go to Insert ->Table
- Click on the Insert Menu on the Main menu bar .
- Now from the drop-down Table
- Now Select the number of rows and columns as 4*4 as shown below
Step 3 : Customize and Resize the Table
Once the table is inserted with 4 Columns you can customize and resize it as per your requirement .
If you want to Split a text into Columns you can use the Format -> Columns option .
How to Make 4 Columns in Google docs(Conlcusion)
In the above tutorial we have provided you a Step by Step Guide using which you can make 4 Columns in Google docs .
We hops this tutorial on How to Make 4 Columns in Google docs was helpful.
Related articles :