In this tutorial you will learn How to Center a Table in Google Docs.
How to Center a Table in Google Docs(Overview of Steps)
By using Table Properties
- Position your mouse cursor inside the Table
- Now right Click,scroll and Select “Table Properties“
- On the “Table properties” ,expand “alignment”.
- Under Table Alignment ,Click on the down arrow and Select “Center“
- Your Table will be aligned to the center in Google docs.
Let’s go through the above steps in detail.
How to Center a Table in Google Docs : Step by Step Guide
Enclosed are the options using which you can Center a Table in Google Docs
#By using Table Properties
Enclosed are the steps to center a table using Table properties.
Step 1: Position your mouse cursor inside the Table
Just click anywhere inside the table .
Step 2 : Now right Click,scroll and Select “Table Properties“
Step 3 : On the “Table properties” ,expand “alignment”.
- Once you click on Table properties.Table properties screen will pop-up on the right hand side of your Google docs.
- Under Table Properties expand “Alignment” by click on the arrow beside it
Step 4 : Under Table Alignment ,Click on the down arrow and Select “Center“
As soon as you select the table alignment to center ,your table will be aligned to center on your Google docs.
You can also access table properties from Format menu .Just Click on Format->Table >Table Properties.
How to center text in a table in google docs
#By using the alignment feature in Google docs
Step 1 : Open Google docs and Choose the cells with text which you need to align to the center
- Once you open Google docs ,you need to select the cells for center alignment.
- To Select the cells click inside the first cell and and then drag the mouse cursor across google docs .
- You can also select the entire table depening on your requirement.
Step 2 : Now Click on the “Format” menu on the Main menu bar
Step 3 : Under Format menu Select “Align and indent “
From the Fromat menu drop-down choose “Align and indent “
Step 4 : Select center alignment
Once you click on “Align and indent “,Choose the second option “Center2 from the available options
How to Center a Table in Google Docs(Conclusion)
In the above tutorial we have provided you a step by step guide using which you can center a table and text in Google docs.
We hope this tutorial on How to Center a Table in Google Docs was useful.