In this tutorial, we will see, How to use Page Lock in Notion.
What does locking a page in notion mean?
- If a lot of people work on a page in the Notion workspace, there are chances of accidental edits or changes being made on the page. To solve this issue Notion Provides a functionality called Page Lock which lets you lock a Page or Database.
- A person working in a Notion workspace can switch on Page Lock provided they have the required initial permission and turn it off once they are done with the change to the Page or Database.
How can I lock my notion?
To lock a page in Notion follow the below steps.
- Open a Notion Page.
- Click on the three dots on the top right on Notion page.
- Click on Lock Page ,your page will be locked .
How to use Page Lock in Notion : Step by Step Guide
Step 1: Open the Notion Page.
Start the Notion Desktop app and open the page which you want to lock.
Step 2: Click on the three dots
Navigate and click on three dots at the top upper right of your Notion page.
Under drop-drop select Lock Page as shown below.
Once you click on the Lock page, the page will be locked and you will see a grey Locked indicator on top of the page in front of the Page title.
If you want to make any further edits to the page you need to first unlock the page using Unlock page option.
Can I use Page Lock on Notion Mobile app ?
Yes, the Page Lock feature is available for the Notion app on Android & iOS devices. Depending on the device you use, the steps to enable or disable the lock may vary.
How to use Page lock on the Notion Mobile app.
- Open the Notion Mobile app.
- Tap on the three dots on top right cornor of the App.
- Select Lock Page
We hope this tutorial on How to Lock a page in Notion was helpful