In this tutorial, we will see, How to export a page as pdf in Notion.
Sometimes you would like to store a Notion page or database created locally on our desktop as a pdf. Notion provides a feature with which you can export a page or database created in Notion as a PDF document. You do not need any external tool to export your document as a PDF.
But How to export a page as pdf in Notion ? Let’s find out .
How to export a page as pdf in Notion : Step by Step Guide
Export a page as pdf in Notion on your desktop
Step 1: Open Notion on your desktop.
Open Notion and go to the page which needs to be exported as pdf.
Step 2: Navigate to the right-hand side top of the Notion.
- Click on the three dots on the right-hand side top of your Notion Window.
- Once you click on the three dots, it will open a drop-down which various options.
- Click on the option Export as shown below
Step 3: Select the format
Once you click on export a new window will pop up which will ask you to choose the export format,
Click on the down arrow in front of “Markdown &CSV “ and select the export format to pdf.
Step 4: Select what needs to be included in the content
In the Include content option, specify whether you want to include all the content(Everything) or without files and images (No files or images) in the Exported pdf.
Step 4 : Select the page format and Scale percent
- You can change the page format to A4, A3, Letter, Legal, or Tabloid as you need.
- Simply click on the arrow in front of the Page format option which will open a drop-down menu.
Step 5 : Select or exclude Subpages ( Only available with Enterprise Plan)
To include subpages toggle the round button in front of the”Include subpages“
Step 5 : Click on Export
A pop-windows will come and ask you where you want to save the file.
Specify the File name and location of the file
How to export a page as HTML in Notion on Desktop
Step 1: Open the Notion Page or database which you want to export
Step 2: Click on the three dots on the right-hand top corner of the Notion Screen.
Step 3: Select the option Export
- Select the export option from the drop-down
Step 4: Change the export format to HTML
- Once you click on export a new window will open and ask you to select the format.
- Click on the drop-down and change the export format to HTML from the drop-down as shown below.
Step 5: (Optional) Include subpages
Toggle the include subpages button if you wish to download the subpages as individual files.
Step 6: Click on Export and save the file.
Click on export which will download a compressed zip file that will include the HTML version of your Notion page or database.
- Specify the file name
- Choose the location where you want to save the file locally.
- You can open the files later in you webbrowser.
One advantage of including the subpages option is that pages are organized properly in separate folders once you uncompress the file which will also contain images saved individually.
How to export a page as Markdown & CSV in Notion on Desktop
Step 1: Open Notion
Open Notion with the page or database which needs to be exported as “Markdown & CSV“
Step 2: Navigate and click on the three dots on the top corner of the Notion Page.
Step 3: Select the Export option from the dropdown.
Step 4: Select the export format as “Markdown & CSV” and click on export.
Step 5: Save the file
- Specify the file location and filename.
- A zipped file will be downloaded.
We hope this tutorial on How to export a page as PDF in notion was helpful. Do check out our other articles.