In this tutorial, we will learn How to import XML file From Google Drive in Google Sheets
How to import XML file From Google Drive in Google Sheets: Step by Step Guide
Follow the below steps to import XML file from Google Drive in Google Sheets
Step 1: Share the XML file in Google drive that you want to import.
- Go to Google Drive and right-click on the XML file
- Now click on the “Share” option and click on “Change to anyone with the link”
- Now you will get a Shared link with the Default permission as a Viewer
- As we need the viewer permission keep the permission as it is.
- Click on the Copy link button to copy the Shared link
Step 2: Now copy the file identifier as shown below
As we only need the file id we need to copy the file id. You can find the file id after d/
Step 3: Paste the file id on the field id section in the Google drive URL
Paste the copied URL in the previous step on the field id section as shown below.
The final URL will look like the following URL
Step 3: Paste the final URL on A1 Cell and type //* in cell A2
Step 4 : Type the Formula “=IMPORTXML(A1,A2)” in cell A3
Type or copy Paste the below formula in Cell A3
The required XML file will be imported from Google drive to Google Sheets after using the import function as shown above.
In the above tutorial, you can easily import your XML file from Google Drive to Google Sheets using the “IMPORTXML” function.
We hope this tutorial on How to import XML file From Google Drive in Google Sheets was helpful