In this tutorial, we will learn How to combine two pdf files in Google drive.
Many Google drive users come across a situation where they save a lot of pdf files in Google Drive and want to download all the pdf files as a single pdf file as downloading individual pdf files will be time-consuming.
Follow the below methods to Combine two pdf files in Google drive.
- Using PDF Merge and Split app
- Using PDF Mergy add-on
How to Combine two pdf files in Google drive: Step by Step Guide
Using PDF Merge and Split app
With the help of the PDF merge and split app you can combine and merge pdfs locally in real-time without any need to upload and access third-party website servers.
Step 1: Install the PDF Merge and Split app
Open Google drive and install the “PDF Merge and Split” app from Google Workspace
Follow the below steps to install the app :
- Open Google Drive and Click on get add-ons plus sign on the right-hand side.
Search for the “PDF Merge and Split ” add-on
Install the “PDF Merge and Split” add-on
Step 2: Open the PDFs with “PDF Merge and Split”
- Once the add-on is installed, Select the pdfs which you want to merge.
- Now right-click and choose open with PDF Merge and Split.
Step 3: Merge and Combine the PDF
Now you can select PDFs and click on Merge to combine both the pdfs into a single file.
Using PDF Mergy add-on
You can also use the add-on called PDF Mergy which is very simple to use. It might not have multiple features like other apps but it does its job of merging pdf with ease.
Enclosed are the steps to combine two pdf files in Google drive using PDF Mergy.
- Install the PDF Mergy add-on following the previous steps.
- Choose the PDFs which you want to Merge into Google drive.
- Now right-click and select open with PDFMergy
- If you are using it for the first time it will ask you to provide permissions to access google drive.
- Now Click on the Merge option to merge the Pdfs
- You can either save the merged pdf to your local computer using “Save pdfs to computer” or to Google drive using “Save pdfs to Google drive.
You can use the above-discussed add-ons to combine two or more pdfs in Google drive. We hope this tutorial on How to Combine two pdf files in Google drive was helpful.
Related articles :