Change Google Language : Guide to Change the default Google language on Chrome
If you want to change the default Google Chrome language ,follow the below steps .
- Click on the 3-dots on top-right of your Google Chrome Browser and go to settings.
2. In the provided search area type “language” without quotes
3. Expand the arrow shown on top right in front of Language.
4. Now you will get the option to add the language of your preference.
5. Once you add your preferred language .Click on the 3-dots shown in front of the language .
6. Tick the Checkbox “Display Google Chrome in this Language” and then Move to the top .
Related article : How to update Chrome 2021