In this article we will find out How to create a Monthly Subscription tracker in Notion
- We often come across the situation where we sign up for the free trial of multiple services and later completely forget about it until being charged at the end of the month.
- While the businesses are moving towards a subscription-based model to generate monthly recurring revenue, it is becoming extremely difficult for the end-users to keep a track of all the monthly subscriptions with different auto-payment dates.
- To avoid forgetting about the signed-up subscriptions and keep track of all the subscriptions, you can create Monthly Subscription traction in Notion.
Let’s find out how to create a Monthly Subscription tracker in Notion
How to create a Monthly Subscription tracker in notion
Notion is popular among students and productivity enthusiasts. Several notion users keep on creating awesome custom templates. One such custom monthly subscription template has been created by one Reddit user “oguz279“
- The above monthly subscription template supports multiple currencies along with calculation monthly expenditure for all your subscriptions.
- You can duplicate the template using the below link
- Another Notion Julian Lehr has created an awesome Subscription tracker where you can manage 20+ active subscriptions with a monthly and yearly cost overview along with alerts.
- Using this template and setting up an alert for a particular subscription will save you from being charged at the end of the month.
- You can use the above template to fill out your personal subscription information and you are good to go.
- To duplicate the template simply click on the Duplicate option on the upper right corner of the template which will duplicate the template in your workspace.
We hope this information will help you to keep track of your subscriptions and avoid unnecessary charges
Related articles :