In this article you will learn How to Delete Email Address From Gmail
To delete email addess from Gmail logon to contacts.google.com ,Find the address which you want to delete and open the address .Now Click on the 3-dots on the right side of your contact name and Select delete from the drop-down.
How to Delete Email Address From Gmail
Enclosed are the steps on How to Delete Email Address From Gmail Auto-complete
Step 1 :
Logon to Google Contacts
Logon to Google Contacts with your userid and password.
Step 2 :
Type the email address in the Search bar
- Once you login to your gmail account you will find a search bar to search in emails.
- Type the email address in the search area to search for the email address which you want to delete
Step 3 :
Click on the contacts email address or name
Step 4 :
- Once the contact is open ,Click on the three dots on the right corner of the contacts Page .
- Now from the drop-down Select Delete
Step 5 :
- Once you click on delete a message “Delete from contacts” will pop-up.
- Click on the option “Move to the bin”
Your contact will be moved to the bin.
How to turn off Gmail autofill or autocomplete feature
Enclosed are the steps to turn off Gmail autofill email suggestion while composing an email in the To field.
Step 1 : Logon to your gmail account
Step 2 : Click on the Settings gear icon to go to the Settings menu
Step 3 : From the drop-down Select “See all settings”
Step 4 : Scroll down and find “Create contacts for auto-complete ” option
Once you find the Create contacts for auto-complete click on the radio button “I’ll add contacts myself“
Step 5 : Save the changes
Scroll down and Click on “Save Changes”
Gmail auto-complete email suggestions will be disabled.
How to Delete Email Address From Gmail (Conclusion)
In the above tutorial we have provided you steps to delete email address from gmail and How to turn off Auto-Complete email suggestions.
We hope this tutorial provides value.
Related articles :