In this tutorial, you will learn How to Do Roman Numerals on Google Docs
- How to Do Roman Numerals on Google Docs: Step by Step Guide
- How to Add Roman Numerals as Bullet Points in Google Docs
- How to Do Roman Numerals on Google Docs(Conclusion)
How to Do Roman Numerals on Google Docs: Step by Step Guide
Here are the steps to do Roman Numerals on Google Docs :
Step 1: Open Google docs
Go to Google docs and open your google docs where need to add roman numerals or open a new blank document.
Step 2: Click on Insert Menu and Choose Special Characters
- Click on the insert menu on the Main menu bar.
- Now scroll down and choose the option “Special Characters”
Step 3: Search Roman Character
Once you click on the Special Characters option .Insert Special Characters Window will pop up as shown below
A search bar will be available which can be used to search for any special character.
Type the word Roman in the provided search bar and it will display the roman characters in the search results on the left.
Step 4: Get information and Insert Roman Character
- Hover over your mouse cursor on top of any Roman Character to see its details.
- You can select any of the roman characters as per your requirement.
- As soon as you click on the character it will be inserted and displayed on your Google doc.
How to Add Roman Numerals as Bullet Points in Google Docs
Step 1: Open Google docs & Click on Numbered list
Open Google docs and Click on the down arrow in front of the option “Numbered list” on the top right side of the Quick menu bar.
Step 2 : Select the Roman numbered list
Click on the Roman numbered list from the drop-down options
Step 3: Start filling the Roman numbered list
Now start typing the Roman numbers followed by the required text. Once you are finished writing the text, just press enter, and google docs will automatically insert the next Roman number.
How to Do Roman Numerals on Google Docs(Conclusion)
In the above tutorial, we have walked you through a step-by-step guide using which you can quickly add roman numerals on Google docs.
We hope this tutorial on How to Do Roman Numerals on Google Docs was helpful.