In this tutorial you will learn How to make a Venn Diagram on Google docs
How to make a Venn Diagram on Google docs(Quick Overview)
- Open Google docs document
- Now Click on the Insert tab,Choose Drawing->New
- Select a Circle from Shapes
- Eliminate the fill color and Make it transparent.
- Add text using text boxes in Venn diagram
- Save and Close the Drawing Editor.
How to make a Venn Diagram on Google docs : Step by Step Guide
Here are the steps to make a a Venn Diagram on Google docs :
Step 1 : Open Google docs document .
Open your Google docs document where you need to create a venn diagram
Step 2 : Now Click on the Insert tab,Choose Drawing->New
- Click on the Insert menu on the Main menu bar.
- Select Drawing->new from the drop-dowm options
Step 3 : Select a Circle from Shapes
Once you lick on Insert->Drawing>New .A drawing board screen will pop-up.
On the drawing board Click on Shapes icon .
Now Select a circle from the available Shapes.
Now draw a circle on the drawing board .
Step 4 : Eliminate the fill color and Make it transparent.
- Click on the Circle to Select it .
- Now Click on tje Fill Color option on the drawing menu.
- Under fill color Select “Transparent”
Similarly add another circle as shown below.You can also use Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V to copy and paste the first circle .
Step 5 : Add text using text boxes in Venn diagram
Now you can add text to your venn diagram using the text boxes as per your requirement.
Click on the Text box icon to add a text box and write a text
Your venn Diagram is now created.
Step 6 : Save and Close the Drawing Editor.
Click on the Save and Close button .
Now the venn diagram will be inserted into your Google doc
How to make a Venn Diagram on Google docs(Conclusion)
Using the preceding tutorial you can quickly and easily create a venn diagram on google docs as per your requirement.
We hops this tutorial on How to make a Venn Diagram on Google docs was useful.
Relate articles :