In this tutorial, we will learn How to uninstall Google workspace add-on from Google form.
To uninstall the Google workspace add-on from Google form, click on the three dots on the top right of google forms ->Select Add-ons. Now go to settings->Manage add-on . Identify the add-on which needs to be removed. Click on the three dots ->Select Uninstall
How to uninstall Google workspace add-on from Google form: Step by Step Guide
Follow the below steps to uninstall and remove Google workspace add-on from the Google form
Step 1: Open your Google forms
Step 2: Go to Google Workspace Marketplace
- Click on the three vertical dots in the top right corner of your Google forms.
- Now Click on “Add-ons” from the drop-down
Step 3: Find the installed add-ons
- Once you click on Add-ons, the Google Workspace Marketplace screen will pop up.
- Click on the settings icon beside the search bar.
- From the drop-down select Manage apps
- Now you will see all the installed apps.
Step 4: Uninstall the add-on
- Click on the three dots on the top right corner of the installed add-on that you want to uninstall.
The selected add-on will be uninstalled from your Google account.
- In case you don’t want to completely remove the add-on. Instead of “Uninstall“, you can select the option “Use in this document” which will disable the add-on for the Google form currently being used.
- If you start another Google form you can use the add-on.
In the above article, we have shown you the simple steps using which you can easily disable or uninstall an add-on with Google forms.
We hope this tutorial on How to uninstall the Google workspace add-on from Google form was helpful.
Related articles :
How to upload large files to Google drive (Quick & Easy Guide )
How to create a folder in Google drive ( Easy Guide )
Cannot Download File from Version History on Google drive: 5 ways to solve the issue