In this tutorial we will show you How to Keep Microsoft teams status Available When PC is idle .
To Keep Microsoft teams status Available when PC is idle .First set your status to available by Click on your profile picture then set a custom status message .Now Change your system power settings so that the PC never goes to sleep .
How to Keep Microsoft teams status Available (Active/Green/Online) : Step by Step Guide
Enclosed are the steps to Keep Microsoft teams status Available (Active/Green/Online)
Step 1 : Set your teams status as Available
- Open Microsoft teams app
- Click on your Profile picture on the top right of your Teams app.
- Now check the status if it is not set to Available ,change the Status to available .
- Now click on “Set status message” infront of your Status which must be “available“.
- Start typing a custom status message in the provided box.Such as “I am available ,drop me a message”.
- Click the checkbox Show when people message me so that other can see your status message .
- Adjust the Clear status message after to Customized .
- As per your requirment adjust the expiration date.
- Now Click on Done
Step 2 : Check you System Power Settings to avoid sleep mode
Once you set the status message you to need to make sure that the system doesn’t go into sleep mode.
Follow the below steps to check your power settings :
- Click on the Windows Start icon and Click on Settings.
- Now Click on System
- On the left hand side Click on Power & Sleep
- Unde Option Sleep choose Never for following options
- On battery power ,PC goes to sleep after
- When plugged in PC goes to sleep after
Start->Settings > System > Power & sleep.
How to Keep Microsoft teams status Available (Active/Green/Online) Conclusion
In the above tutorial we have shown you steps using which you can set your Microsoft teams status to available when your PC is idel 😃.
We hope this tutorial on How to Keep Microsoft teams status Available was useful.
Related articles :