You can find the information about the latest Chrome OS version below.
Chrome OS is an operating system developed by Google for Chromebooks. As of Sept 2021 below is the latest available stable CHROME OS Version.
The latest stable version of CHROME OS is 93.0.4577.85 which is the latest update released by Google on 20-09-2021
|Chrome OS on Chromebooks
- Switch on your Chromebook.
- Connect your Chromebook to the available Wi-Fi Network.
- At the bottom right, select the time.
- Then select the Settings .
- At the bottom of the left panel, select About Chrome OS.
- You can find the version of your Chrome OS under “Google Chrome OS”
Normally your Chromebook will automatically check for updates and download them over WI-FI or Ethernet.
If you can’t get your system update to download, follow the steps below. After each step, test your Chromebook to check if the issue has been resolved.
- Take a restart of your Chromebook
- If you are having issues updating Chromebook over phone or mobile date try to disconnect your phone or mobile data . Rather,conect to Wi-Fi or Ethernet connection.
- Fix any connection issues
- Try to Chromebook your Chromebook to Factory default settings.
- Try to perform a recovery on your Chromebook
For more information check the following google support link
Other related articles.