In this tutorial, you will learn How to Display Google drive Image on Website
To display Google drive image on Website,first, upload the image on Google drive and make it public.Google Drive will create a shareable direct link . Now either modify the URL with /uc?export=view&id=[image_id] or use CodePen Google drive Url Converter to generate a link that can be used on a Website
How to Display Image Google drive Image on Website: Step by Step Guide
Enclosed are the steps to display image from Google drive on a Website.
( How to display or embed an image from Gooogle drive on your website)
#Generate Shareable Image Link in Google Drive
Step 1: Share the Image.
- Log on to your google drive and identify an existing image or upload the required image which you want to embed/display on your website.
- Select the image and Right-click on it.
- From the drop-down options, click on Get Link.
Step 2: Change the default Restriction
- Once you click on Get Link, Share with people and groups screen will pop-up
- Click on the down arrow in front of Restricted below the visible Google drive link.
- Select “Anyone with Link” from the drop-down
- Now the Shared image can be accessed by anyone with the provided link.
- The Shared image link can be accessed by non-Gmail users as well.
- To copy the Shareable Image link, Click on “Copy Link” which will copy the link to the clipboard.
Step 3: Create a direct link for your Google drive image
Now save the copied link in the previous step to a Notepad or any other Note-taking app.
- In the above URL the text after file/d “1-5Cb5wAv-6g0xgnrVnH4lroE4gCs8YqM/” is the Unique id of the Shared Link
- Modify the link and add /uc?export=view&id=[image_id] after https://drive.google.com/
- image_id will be the Unique ID of the Image
Now you can embed the above link on a Website.
Another method to Generate a link
You can also use the Codepen Google drive image URL converter to generate a link.
- Go to Codepen Google drive image URL converter
- Paste the copied link in the specified area.
- Click on Convert
- Now the generated link can be used on a Website.
How to Display Google drive Image on Website ( Summary)
We hope the above tutorial on How to Display Google drive Image on the Website was helpful.
Related articles :
How to upload large files to Google drive (Quick & Easy Guide )
How to create a folder in Google drive ( Easy Guide )
Cannot Download File from Version History on Google drive: 5 ways to solve the issue