In this article, we will see How to Archive Tasks in Notion.
Notion doesn’t provide any official archive feature. However, there are other ways to get things done using a Notion template.
To archive Tasks in Notion use the below templates.
How to Archive Tasks in Notion : 2 Workaround
The first option is to use a Simple Lightweight To-do list template where you simply need to drag and drop a task to Done and archive it.
If you are looking for an Auto-archive template then you can use the Auto-Archive Tasks template which consists of database entries in a Table.
- The entry in the table will be archived if the task is done or the task’s deadline is more than 1 day.
- Apart from this, there will be another view that will prompt the user to remove the entries if it is already more than a month.
You can use the below steps on a Database to extend your existing to-do list.
- Using property type Checkox create a new property called finished .
- Finished Property will be used to signify the completion of task which can be archived.
- Now create two views
- First for To-do Task List – ( For ongoing tasks )
- Second for Archive Tasks – ( For Finished Tasks )
- Add a new rule “‘Where Checkbox is Unchecked’ Under To-do Task List using filter.This will make the finished tasks hidden in the To do Task List.
- Add a new rule “‘Where Checkbox is checked’ Under Archive Task List using filter.This will make the unfinished tasks hidden in the Archive Task list..
We hope this article on How to Archive Tasks in Notion was helpful.
Related articles :
Can Notion sync with Google Calendar
Does Notion Support Spotlight Search
How to View Word Count in Notion