In this tutorial, we will go through the steps on How to delete Notion Account
- Deleting a Notion is very easy and takes a few seconds. Don’t forget to take a backup of your workspace data as you might need it in the future.
- Instead of deleting the entire Notion account, you can also delete only the Notion workspace to get rid of any previous workspace and create a new workspace for a fresh start.
How to leave a workspace on notion
- Go to Settings & Members on the left hand sidebar of Notion .
- Click on “Settings” Option
- Scroll down until you find Danger zone at the bottom.
- Under Danger Zone Click on “Leave Workspace“.
How to delete a workspace on notion
Go to Settings & Members ->Settings Under Workspace ->Under Danger Zone click on Delete Workspace.
Before we get started, let’s find out what happens when a Notion account gets deleted.
When you delete a Notion account, the following happens:
- The account linked with your email address will be deleted.
- If you are the only member of a private workspace it will be deleted
- any shared workspaces will be deleted where you are the sole administrator.
- You’ll be removed from any shared workspace(s) where you’re a member or one of several admins.
- When you select Delete my account, a notice will appear with a list of all of these workspaces.
If you have made your mind to say Goodbye to Notion for another alternative, you can follow the below steps.
- Open Notion and go to Settings & Members.
- Choose My Account.
- Navigate to the bottom by scrolling down,Under Danger Zone ,select Delete My Account.
- Provide your email address, then choose Permanently Delete Account.
How to Delete Notion Account : Step by Step Guide
Step 1: Open Notion and go to Settings & Members
Open Notion and click on Settings and Members on the top sidebar menu
Step 2: Choose My Account.
Once you click on Settings & Members, A new window will pop up.
Select “My Account” on the left-hand side top menu sidebar.
Step 3: Navigate to the bottom by scrolling down, Under Danger Zone, select Delete My Account.
Step 4: Provide your email address, then choose Permanently Delete Account.
Note: This action cannot be undone. This will permanently delete your entire account. All private workspaces will be deleted, and you will be removed from all shared workspaces.
What If you have deleted your account accidentally? Is there a way to get it back
- Notion support team can help you to restore your account if you have mistakenly deleted a page, workspace, or an entire account.
- Notion has a per-minute backup of the last 30 days of your account using which your account will be restored.
- To contact Notion support, you can send us a message via the Notion app.
- On PC, near the bottom left,.
- On Mobile in your sidebar on mobile.
Alternatively, just drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email.
We hope this Step-by-Step Guide on How to Delete Notion Account was helpful.
How to migrate all your Notion content to another workspace?
To migrate your data from one workspace to another workspace registered under the same email address follow the below steps.
- Click on the three dots on the upper right top of your Notion app
- Select “Move to “
A screen will pop up where you will get the option to move to another workspace.
- When top-level pages are moved, all their sub-pages move along with them. They’ll appear in the Private section but can be moved wherever you want to put them.
We hope this tutorial on How to Delete Notion Account was helpful.
Related Articles :