In this tutorial, you will learn How to Highlight Text in Google Slides
How to Highlight Text in Google Slides
To highlight text in Google Slide, Select the text with the mouse cursor, Go to the “Highlight Color” option in the quick access menu bar on the top right and choose the desired color. You Selected text will be highlighted with the shade you choose in Highlight Color drop-down.
Let’s go through the steps in detail.
How to Highlight Text in Google Slides: Step by Step
Enclosed are the steps to Highlight Text in Google Slides :
Step 1: Open the Google Slide with a presentation where you need to Highlight the text
Step 2: Click on the text on the Slide which you want to Highlight
Step 3: Use your mouse to select and Highlight the text
Step 4: Highlight the Selected text
- Navigate to the quick menu bar and select the “highlight color” option which is situated on the top right.
- Select the desired shade of color from the available drop-down full of various shades.
Step 5: Choose a custom color if required
- If you don’t like the available colors and want to use your own custom color, just select the text again and go to the “Highlight Colour” option.
- From the color drop-down options Click on the plus + sign available under custom.
- A new screen will pop up where you can select your own custom color or specify the HEX code for the color
How to Highlight text in Google Slides on Smartphone
To highlight text in Google Slides on a Smartphone follow the below steps(Android ) :
Step 1: Open the Google Slides app on your Smartphone
Step 2: Tap on the slide and click on the Edit Slide option
Step 3: Now Tap on the text to Select it
Step 4: Once the text is Select, Click on the A letter Symbol which has tiny lines beside it
Step 5: Now Scroll down and click on the “Highlight Color” option.
Step 6: Select your desired shade from the available color and click on the checkmark sign on the top left corner of your screen.
Step 7: The Selected text will be highlighted with the color which you have picked from the Highlight color option.
How to Highlight Text in Google Slides(Summary)
We hope this tutorial on How to Highlight Text in Google Slides was useful. Do check out our other Google slides articles in the related articles section.
Related articles :