In this video, we will learn How to Upload video from Google Drive to Youtube
Here are the steps to upload a video from Google drive to Youtube :
- Log in to your google drive account and Open Google drive
- Install the add-on “Youtube Uploader for Dropbox, Drive“
- Identify the file on Google drive
- Select the file and Upload
- Add the file to the Upload List
- Upload to Youtube
- Your video file will be uploaded to Youtube
How to Upload video from Google Drive to Youtube: Step by Step Guide
Follow the below steps to Upload a video from Google drive to Youtube.
Step 1: Log in to your google drive account and Open Google drive
Once you sign in with your Google account, Go to Google drive.
Step 2: Install the add-on “Youtube Uploader for Dropbox, Drive”
Now in order to upload our Video file from Google drive to Youtube, we will an add-on called youtube Uploader for Dropbox, Drive which is available in the Google Workspace Marketplace.
- Inside your Google drive, click on the plus sign in the middle right.
- A new Google Workspace Marketplace screen will pop-up
- In the search area type “Youtube Uploader ” and install the addon
Step 3: Identify the file on Google drive
Find the Video file under Google Drive which you want to Upload.
Step 4: Select the file and Upload
- Choose the file and Right Click, now from the drop-down Select Open-with
- Under Open-with, Click on YouTube Uploader for Dropbox, Drive
Step 5: Add the file to the Upload List
Now Click on “Add to Upload list ” which will add your file to the upload queue.
Step 6: Upload to Youtube
Once the file is open with Youtube Uploader, provide the permission and click on the Upload to Youtube button
Your video file will be uploaded to Youtube.
Using the above-mentioned steps you can directly upload your videos stored in Google drive in 4 Simple Clicks. We hope this tutorial on How to Upload video from Google Drive to Youtube was useful.
How to upload large files to Google drive (Quick & Easy Guide )
How to create a folder in Google drive ( Easy Guide )
Cannot Download File from Version History on Google drive: 5 ways to solve the issue