In this tutorial you will learn How to add google drive icon to taskbar
To add Google drive icon to taskbar ,Search for the Google drive app on Windows search bar .Right Click on the Gdrive app and Select Pin to Taskbar
How to add Google Drive icon to Taskbar(Quick overview of steps)
[Put the Google Drive Icon on the Taskbar]
- Install Google drive
- Search the Gdrive app in Windows Search Bar
- Add to Taskbar / Pin to taskbar
- Verify the result
How to add Google Drive icon to Taskbar : Step by Step Guide
Here are the steps to add Google Drive icon to taskbar :
(Pin Google drive icon to taskbar)/(Put the Google Drive Icon on the Taskbar)
Step 1 : Install Google drive
Download and install theGoogle drive app if you don’t have it installed yet
Step 2 : Search the Gdrive app in Windows Search Bar
- To start Windows Search you can use the keyboard shortcut “Windows key+Q“
- This will open the Windows Search .
- Now type “Google Drive” in the search area.
- Windows will find the Gdrive app and display the result.
Step 3 : Add to Taskbar / Pin to taskbar
Now Right Click on the Gdrive app in the windows search result and Select “Pin to Taskbar”
Step 4 : Verify the result
- Now go back to your desktop using the keyboard Shortcut Windows+D
- Check the taskbar it will display the Google Drive icon.
How to add Google Drive icon to Taskbar(Conclusion)
In the above tutorial we have shown you a step by step guide using which you can quickly add Google drive icon to taskbar.
We hope this tutorial was useful.
Related articles :
How to delete recent activity in Google drive ( Easy Guide )
Delete email in Gmail with a Keyboard Shortcut: How to do it ( Quick & Easy Guide )
Google email Sign-up: How to do it in 5 Easy steps? [How to create a Gmail account ]