In this article, we will discuss the error ” Google Docs unable to convert document”
While working on various document formats you might come across a situation wherein you need to convert the document to Google docs format and face the error ” Google Docs unable to convert document”.
Google Docs unable to convert document
Try following the below-mentioned solutions to fix the issue.
#Try to Clear your browser Cache.
- Try to clear your browser cache and then try to perform the same conversion task again and see if that solves the issue.Else try other methods mentioned below to fix it .
#Try to Update your Browser Version
- If you are using Google Chrome,Microsoft Edge or Mozilla firefox,make sure you are using the updated version of your browser.If the current browser version is not latest try to update it .
# Try using a different browser.
- Try to use another browser other than the current one in which you are getting error .If you are using internet explorer try using Microsoft Edge or Mozilla firefox.
- As Google docs and Google Chrome both are from Google .Its better to use Google Chrome.
#Ensure the document is supported for conversion by Google docs.
- Your document might have some elements and features which are supported in Microsoft word .However the document might be supported for conversion by Google docs .Please check if it is compatible for conversion with Google docs.
# Ensure your document doesn’t have Endnotes and line numbers
- Check your document for Endnotes and line numbers .Remove endnotes and numbers if you find any.
#Ensure your document doesn’t have mixed orientation.
- Check for any mixed orientation in your document such as Landscape and portrait.Remove landscape and portrait orientation if it exists.
We hope this article on the error Google Docs unable to convert document was helpful .
Related article :
How to Sort a List Alphabetically in Google Docs
How to add Footnotes in Google Docs 2021
How to use autocorrect in Google Docs( Easy Guide 2021 )