In this tutorial, we will learn How to Change Avatar on Chrome.
Here are the steps to change Avatar on Chrome.
- Open the Chrome browser.
- Click on the vertical hamburger menu with three dots on the top right corner of your browser.
- From the drop-down Select Settings
- Click on Customize your Chrome profile
- Now you can Pick an avatar
- Once you select the Avatar, Click on the three vertical dots again and select Exit
Let’s go through the above steps in detail.
How to Change Avatar on Chrome: Step by Step Guide
Enclosed are the steps to Change Avatar on Chrome :
#Option 1 : By choosing a preset avatar
In this method you can choose an avatar from a list of preset avatars provided by Chrome
How to Change Profile Picture on Google Chrome
Step 1: Open the Chrome browser.
Step 2: Click on the vertical hamburger menu with three dots on the top right corner of your browser.
Click on the customize and control button on the top right corner of your browser which is shown as three vertical dots . Also known as the “Hamburger menu”
Step 3: From the drop-down Select Settings
- From the available drop-down options, Click on Settings
Step 4: Click on Customize your Chrome profile
Step 5 : Now you can Pick an avatar
- Now you pick your required avatar.
- To pick an avatar, click on the desired avatar under the “Pick an Avatar ” section
Step 6: Once you select the Avatar, Click on the three vertical dots again and select Exit
Your chosen avatar will be set as the profile picture on your Google Chrome browser.
#Option 2 : By Using a custom Profile pic
You can also change avatar using your own custom profile picture-
In this method you need to change your Google gmail accounts profile picture.Here are the steps for the same.
Step 1 : Start Google Chrome Browser
Step 2 : Now Click on your Google account profile picture .
Step 3 : From the drop-down Select “Manage your Google account“
- Assuming your are already logged into your google account if not then you need to sign in to your google account first.
- Once you sign in to your google account ,your will see your profile pic on the top right corner of your browser.
Step 4 : Click on Personal info option on the left hand side
Step 5 : Change your profile picture under Basic info section
Once you click on Personal info a new screen with Basic info will open.Here Click on your profile picture to change and upload custom image as per your requirement.
#Option 3 : Using Manage profiles
Step 1 : Launch Google Chrome and click on profile icon on the top right corner beside the address bar .
Step 2 : Now Select Manage profiles
Step 3 : Click on the three dots on top of your profile and Select Edit
Once you click on Manage profiles it will open various chrome profiles in use.Navigate to your profile and click on the three dots & Select “Edit”
Here you can change avatar on Chrome
How to Change Avatar on Chrome (Summary)
In the preceding tutorial, we have provided you with a step-by-step guide following which you can change your avatar/profile picture on Google Chrome.
We hope this tutorial on How to Change Avatar on Chrome was useful.
Related articles :